Customized solutions for water challenges to conserve Environment
Enquiries or Questions?
—–> Reach Us Now
Our Product Catalogue
—–> Click here to see the range
Get Quick Quote
Cooling Water Treatment Chemicals
|TC 5000||Corrosion Inhibitor for Closed Loop (Chiller)||Nitrate Borate based Inhibitor||Get Quote|
|TC 5002||Corrosion Inhibitor for Closed Loop (Chiller)||Nitrite based Inhibitor||Get Quote|
|TC 5140||Corrosion Inhibitor||Zinc based corrosion Inhibitor||Get Quote|
|TC 5141||Corrosion Inhibitor||Azoles based corrosion Inhibitor for yellow metals||Get Quote|
|TC 5142||Corrosion Inhibitor||Molybdate based corrosion Inhibitor for high chloride||Get Quote|
|TC 5210||Scale & Corrosion Inhibitor||For low & medium Hardness & TDS||Get Quote|
|TC 5211||Scale & Corrosion Inhibitor||For High Hardness & High TDS – Zinc Based||Get Quote|
|TC 5214||Scale & Corrosion Inhibitor||For High Hardness & High TDS Non Zinc based||Get Quote|
|TC 5217||Scale & Corrosion Inhibitor||For High Hardness, High TDS & High Chloride||Get Quote|
|TC 31001||Non Ionioc Ter Polymer based Scale & Corrosion Inhibitor||For high Iron & high TSS||Get Quote|
|TC 5302||Bio – Dispersant||Cationic based Bio Dispersant||Get Quote|
|TC 6308||Non – Oxidizing Organic Biocide||Quaternary Ammonium Compound based Biocide||Get Quote|
|TC 6407||Non – Oxidizing Organic Biocide||Iso thiozoline based Biocide||Get Quote|
|TC 6416||Non – Oxidizing Organic Biocide||Di Bromo nitrilo Propioniamide based Biocide||Get Quote|
|TC 6500||Non – Oxidizing Organic Biocide||Glutraldehyde based Biocide||Get Quote|
|TC 6506||Non – Oxidizing Organic Biocide||DTC Based Biocide||Get Quote|
|TC 6510||Non – Oxidizing Organic Biocide||Guandine and Quaternary Ammonium chloride based Biocide||Get Quote|
|TC 8108||Alkaline absed Cleaning Chemicals for Chiller||Non acidic / iron removal / descaling and de greasing cleaner for chiller||Get Quote|
|TC 8126||Acidic based Cleaning Chemicals for Chiller||Acidic / iron removal / descaling and de greasing cleaner for chiller||Get Quote|
|TC 6512||Oxidizing Biocide||Chlorine Based Biocide||Get Quote|
If the cooling tower water is left untreated, scaling, corrosion, fouling, micro biological contamination can reduce plant productivity cause plant downtime and increase maintenance cost. The basics objectives of successful cooling water treatment programme are increased production output, increased process efficiency, and maximized equipment life by preventing scaling, deposition, corrosion of the metal surfaces and microbiological contamination without damaging the environment. A cooling tower water treatment system is made up of the technologies required to control the level of
- Total Dissolved Solids contribute to scaling, foaming, corrosion
- Totals Suspended Solids cause scaling, corrosion, fouling etc
- Alkalinity will command potential of calcium carbonate scale
- Chlorides is corrosive to metals and different levels will be abided based on materials of cooling tower and equipment
- Hardness contributes to scale in the cooling tower and on heat exchangers
- Iron can foul on equipment when combined with phosphate
- Organic matter promotes microorganism growth which can lead to fouling, corrosion
- Silica causing hard scale deposits
- Sulphates extremely corrosive to metals like chloride
Principle of water problems encountered in the cooling systemScaling is a thick coating of mainly in organic material formed from the precipitation of water-soluble elements that convert insoluble at higher temperature such as calcium carbonate. Scale controls with heat transfer and decrease the flow. Principle factors determination of water scaling are
- Amount of scale forming materials
- Influence of other dissolved solids
- Oxygen and other dissolved solids
- Dissolved suspended solids
- Alkalinity or Acidity
- Microbial activity
Most effective cooling water treatment program
- A complete system survey is desired to fully understand the system and processes well enough to identify areas where the cooling system operation can add value to the process.
- A thorough survey will cover the mechanical, operational and chemical aspects of the entire system to collect the data.
- Execution of performance monitoring program to evaluate heat transfer efficiency, corrosion control, deposition control and microbial control
- Use of analytical testing, routine on-site testing and regular lab analyses, to confirm optimum operation. Monitoring and control must be continuous and must utilize the suitable techniques and equipment
- Optimization of chemical treatment and automated system control programs
- Plant personnel including operators, supervisors, engineers and managers must understand the value of the cooling water system in relation to production and must be dedicated to maintain and control the program.
It is important that the correct cooling water conditions are established and then maintained at all times to ensure such cooling water parameters are correctly maintained and operate at optimum efficiency. This can be achieved by selecting right cooling tower water treatment programme.
Benefits of cooling water treatment
- Prevent scale formation and guaranteeing efficient operation
- Controls corrosion of both ferrous and non-ferrous metal and extend equipment life through effective metal passivation
- Remove scale, oils, and metal oxides
- Return efficacy by aiding removal of fouling, sludge deposits, biological matter, and scale build up.
- Preparing metal surfaces for rapid, complete passivation and increasing the life of cooling system equipment.
- Prevents Biological Growth control.
- Sterilize cooling water system and prevents biological fouling.
- Effective controlling growth of SRBs, Algae, Bacteria and Fungi
- Optimizing the water consumption by consenting higher cycles of concentration
Our extensive range of specialty chemicals for cooling water treatment applications includes highly effective dispersants, corrosion inhibitors for both hard and soft water and innovative multi-functional scale and corrosion inhibitor formulations. We also offer a full range of high-performance biocides for microbiological control activities in cooling towers and other cooling systems.
The comprehensive range of high-performance cooling water treatment chemicals have been technically formulated to enhance the performance of the cooling system.
Kimberlite Water Plus provide comprehensive cooling water treatment programs that are scientifically formulated to deliver substantial operational benefits and performance enhancements to cooling system.
Also, our products mitigate the problems of scaling, corrosion and fouling in open circulating, once through and closed loop cooling systems, resulting reduction in water consumption and optimization of heat transfer efficiency.
Tacelene Chem® range of Cooling Water Treatment products
- Polymeric Scale Dispersant
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Bio Dispersants
- Range of Biocides
- Closed Loop treatment chemicals
Expert Technical Service
We provide the regular technical service through well trained field technical executives with the following protocol.
- Inspect the system undergoing treatment and conducting the field analysis of water samples
- Prepare the reports and discuss the finding for corrective measures
- Train the operators for routine analysis and maintaining book keeping
- Ensuring the optimum chemicals dosage & Chemicals inventory
- Discuss the performance & issues if any with concerned authorities
Chemical control, monitoring of results and corrective actions are necessary for an effective cooling water treatment programme. Wide variety of analytical tools and monitoring strategies are available to help in developing and maintaining treatment programme that will provide an effective operation.
Important problem-solving tools
- Cooling water treatment application proficiency
- Investigative expertise
- Laboratory analysis
- Water analysis (Onsite & Lab)
- Deposit analysis
- Corrosion & deposition monitoring plans
- Microbial analysis
- Metallurgical analysis